The ESOP Newman Young Artist Scholarships 2019-20, The Essential School of Painting
- LocationLondon, United Kingdom
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, visual arts, Other, Post Graduate Fine Art
- ContactAndrew Wamae email@example.com
For the second year the Essential School of Painting is offering three full scholarships for young artists aged 21 to 30 to study at The ESOP with an opportunity to join our end of year student exhibition in July 2020.
Applications are open now until the 15th of September 2019 for three young artists to receive a fully funded place on one of our long courses one day a week
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are available to study on any of our long courses named below. Click for more information.
- The Bigger Picture with David Mach RA – Wednesdays 02 Oct 2019 – 01 July 2020
- Contemporary Fine Art Practice with Bob Matthews and Liane Lang – Fridays 04 Oct 2019 – 03 July 2020
- Painting People: The Figure and Portrait – Thursdays 03 Oct 2019 to 2 Jul 2020
- The Foundation Painting Year: Materials, Methods and Ideas with Guy Allot – Mondays 30 Sept 2019 to 29 June 2020
- Painting Personal Projects with Alison Harper and Dan Coombs: Saturdays, 05 Oct 2019 to 30 June 2020
To apply please send six images of your work, a CV and a short personal statement saying why you would like to do your selected course to email@example.com. Your application will then be presented to a panel and if successful you will be shortlisted for in person interviews. The panel’s decisions are final and not open to appeal.
Remember to please include your telephone contact in your application.