Stallholders wanted for craft/maker/artist market FREE - Ireland, Puca Festival
- LocationRepublic of Ireland
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactAndy Brydon firstname.lastname@example.org
Stall holders are sought for a new artist, maker, story teller, music and craft market at Púca Festival at Trim Castle from 31st October - 2nd November.This is a chance to be part of a buzzing festival atmosphere in the centre of Trim from Thursday 31st October to Saturday 2nd November 2019 from 3pm-10pm.
We are seeking the best in Irish crafts, makers and visual artists. We want to ensure visitors have a warm welcome to the new festival and discover genuine Irish creatives' work.
We will be providing the infrastructure (market stalls & power) and we will be making pitches FREE for this inaugural year. Both traditional and contemporary makers are welcome, reflecting both ancient and modern making.
We are looking for all forms of original creatives promoting and demonstrating their work including:
- Crafts people
- Music Performance and Participation
- Textile Arts and Crafts
- All work must be original
- All work must reflect some aspect of Irish culture
- No imported plastic toys or novelty items
- No American halloween goods
- Sole traders and independent artists only
- Non-food based companies and commercial entities (face paint, festival fashion, general traders) are eligible to apply for a €300 pitch fee covering all 3 nights
- Food traders should fill out our Food vendor form as this is subject to separate legislation.
Vendors will have access to the site from 9am on the 31st October.
We are asking intrested traders to register an expression of interest by 27th September. If you are interested in trading and promomoting your craft please complete the application form.
Full festival details at www.pucafestival.com