Creativity as Practice - Artists call out, Cambridge Curiosity and Imagination
- Closes1st January 2020
- TypePart time
- Artformcombined arts
- ContactRuth Sapsed email@example.com
A professional development programme for early career Artist Educators
Cambridge Curiosity & Imagination (CCI) is offering four places for early career Artist Educators on a new professional development programme developed in partnership with Anglia Ruskin University, Goldsmiths University & Kettle’s Yard. This programme is designed to nurture new talent. It has been developed in recognition of the need to equip early career Artist Educators with access to appropriate development routes and ensure relevant and timely support and opportunities.
Key programme aims are to offer four early career artist educators the opportunity to work alongside experienced CCI Artist Educators, sharing CCI’s carefully researched approach to children’s learning;
- explore inter-disciplinary strategies CCI artists use in their socially-engaged practice particularly in the context of longer school’s projects & relevance to their own developing practice;
- build confidence & understanding of working in partnership with schools;
- contribute their voices to our new ARU Eco-capabilities research programme & gain understanding of academic research;
- participate in research dissemination activities including seminars and event for policy makers in Westminster;
- join supportive network with potential to work as CCI Artist Educators in future.
Key Recruitment Dates:
Deadline: 12 noon, Wednesday 1st January 2020. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Creativity as Practice in the subject line. Late submissions will not be considered.
Applications will be shortlisted and invited to attend an interview at Kettle’s Yard on Wednesday 15th January. We anticipate a high level of applications and therefore we are unable to offer feedback to applicants that have not been shortlisted.
There is an honorarium for each artist of £850.
For more information see our website here.