Abandon Normal Devices x Somerset House Studios: Open Call
- LocationLondon, Manchester
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, museums, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactHarry Leek email@example.com
This resulting work will be a flagship AND Festival 2020 commission presented as part of an evening programme of audio-visual performances in May 2020 and will also be presented at Somerset House Studios in London as part of a programme exploring image, sound and digital art in June 2020.
This opportunity is open to women and non-binary artist/s of all ages, at any point in their career, and is open to international applicants.
Full info here.
Deadline Wednesday 11 December 2019 at midday.
WHAT THIS OPPORTUNITY INCLUDES
- Artist fee £3000
- Production budget £3000
- A short residency on-site at an agreed time between January and May 2020, introducing the artist/s to the commission context and Merseyside site. Access can be provided to local film archives including National Waterways Museum (Ellesmere Port), as well as being directed to resources of live, open-source environmental and shipping data.
- Return travel to UK (if applicable) and travel to Merseyside for AND residency and performance, including shared accommodation on site, access to recording studio and transport.
- Travel to London for Somerset House Studios performance, accommodation included
- Access to studio space and recording studio at Somerset House Studios in London (if required)
- Support of Abandon Normal Devices Producer and technical team and Somerset House Studios Producer
- In case required, please note only one return flight can be covered in the periods of travelling internationally.