Craft & Vinyl Cutting Workshop, Access Space
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, theatre, visual arts
- ContactJake Harries email@example.com
Tuesday 28th January, 1pm-6pm
Access Space, Sheffield
Learn how to create your own cut-outs, stencils, stickers, packaging and paper engineering projects with this day course.
You will be introduced to the excellent open source graphics editor Inkscape and gain the skills to translate your designs in vinyl, paper or card using the vinyl cutter.
Places are limited to 6 per workshop so please book as soon as you can.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop places are £16 available here:
Introduction to Digital Making & Fabrication for Artists
Access Space is a digital arts and education charity located in Sheffield City Centre - a creative space for individuals to design and make their ideas a reality.
Each of these workshop sessions will focus on how to use a particular tool effectively and safely as well developing the software skills.
Details for more workshops will be announced soon, including:
* Tue 3th Feb - Introduction to Python Programming
* Tue 11th Feb - Introduction to Processing
* Sat 22nd Feb - Trash Lab! - have fun and be creative with e-waste, redundant technology, trashed consumer products! Or bring something broken and we'll help you fix it...
...and as part of Access Space's 20th Birthday Celebrations
* Sat 21st March - Creating Blender Animations with Antonio Roberts