Strengthen your leadership skills and create social impact, School for Social Entrepreneurs
- LocationEast, North East, North West, Yorkshire, East Midlands, West Midlands, South West, South East, London
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other
- ContactAmber Sorrell firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you work in the arts and cultural sector? Do you want to strengthen your leadership skills? Are you driven by social impact in your work?
We could support you with Creative Leadership, a new free programme run by the School for Social Entrepreneurs, funded by Arts Council England.
We will support you for two years with a part-time learning programme, and grant of up to £2,000. (There is additional funding available to support any access needs you may have.)
We will help you become a more confident and skilled leader, able to create greater social impact in the arts and culture sector. You’ll develop a trusted support network, and you’ll gain the headspace you need to map out your next steps.
We’re looking for two groups of people:
• Early-career leaders – active in the arts and culture sector (including freelancers), demonstrating passion and ideas for developing and eventually leading projects with social impact.
• Current leaders – people currently in, or about to move into decision-making, influential roles (including freelancers), with proven achievements in the arts and culture sector with social impact.
We are especially looking to support people from diverse backgrounds, including:
• people of colour and people from minority ethnic backgrounds;
• disabled people, including those with learning disabilities and hidden disabilities;
• people with caring responsibilities;
• LGBTQ+ people;
• people from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
No educational qualifications are needed to join our Creative Leadership programme.