Project Planning for Artists, A3 Project Space
- LocationWest Midlands
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, photography, music, visual arts
- ContactTrevor Pitt email@example.com
Project Planning for Artists is a programme for creative practitioners in planning an art project and writing a funding application.
The course of workshops and 1-2-1 sessions will be particularly useful to artists who have a project idea that they want to apply for via Arts Council England’s under £15,000 Project Grant scheme.
By the end of the programme each artist will have refined their proposed project idea, devised a project plan and identified practical ways of funding it.
Participants will follow a programme of 4 group sessions led by Trevor Pitt and will have 120mins one-to-one sessions with him to refine their ideas.
As part of the programme participants will share their experiences via a blog.
Dates of workshops:
Saturday 25 April 2020, 10.30 – 15.00
Saturday 2 May 2020, 10.30 – 15.00
Saturday 16 May 2020, 10.30 – 15.00
Saturday 20 June 2020, 10.30 – 15.00
A3 Project Space, Unit A3, 2 Bowyer Street, Digbeth, Birmingham. B10 0SA
To apply send:
1. Up to 300 words about your proposed project idea that you would like develop
2. Up to 300 words about why you would like to participate in the programme
3. Web links to your work and CV
Email your proposal by 29 March 2020 with subject heading Project Planning for Artists to firstname.lastname@example.org