Scholarship Awards, North Lands Creative
- LocationLondon, All UK, International
- ContactLaura OKane email@example.com
North Lands Creative Scholarship Program is made possible by the generosity of private sponsorship and donations.
The selection is highly competitive and we will choose individuals who we believe will benefit the most from attending a master class at North Lands Creative.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- A clear progression in advancing their artistic skills and studies
- An intermediate competency in their chosen technique
- Clear evidence of a fiscal barrier to participate
- The future development opportunities such an award would bring
- Open to UK, EU and International Artist
In 2020, North Lands Creative will award scholarship funding to a maximum of £500 towards the class fee to the following classes:
- A Vocabulary of Glass Engraving, Pavlina Cambalova (Engraving, Imagery, Composition), 13-20 July 2020
- Simply Makiko, Makiko Nakagami (Glassblowing, design, Japanese aesthetics) 2-6 August 2020
- Digital Manufacturing Experiments with Murano Glass, Nicola Moretti & Damiano Frison, (Murrina, hot glass, 3D digital moldblowing) 24-30 August 2020