Digital Discovery Webinars NOW LIVE, China Plate Theatre
- LocationWest Midlands, London
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactRosie Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Unlocking the digital potential of your work – a practical introduction to approaches, tools and digital platforms within the arts sector.
Do you want to create exciting and original digital content that sits alongside, or in addition to, your productions? Find an online platform for your work? Engage with new digital audiences and innovate your online/digital marketing tools?
Are you unsure of where to start? Think it’s too expensive? Believe good quality digital content is best left to the experts?
This programme of webinars aims to demystify the digital and give you some basic knowledge and user-friendly tools to help you to jump in and start capturing and creating content without breaking the bank.
- An introduction to online distribution and Livestreaming, a beginner’s guide
- An introduction to VR, 360 & immersive experiences
- Editing and capturing short form film content
- An introduction to podcasting
These sessions are for people at the beginning of their digital journey who would like to gain a practical starter kit of digital skills/approaches.
Watch now for a limited time (until the 26 May) on the China Plate website: https://bit.ly/DiscoveryWebinars
For more information on digital content and resources you can also visit: https://www.thespace.org/resources
Our webinars were BSL interpreted by Laura Goulden and Donna Ruane from THEATRESIGN.
The series was presented by China Plate and The Space as part of China Plate’s Digital Darkroom project. Supported by New Theatre Royal, Portsmouth and Warwick Arts Centre. Supported using public funding through Arts Council England.