Call for Entries: Aesthetica Art Prize, Aesthetica Magazine
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, photography, visual arts
- ContactDale Donley firstname.lastname@example.org
Right now, is the time to create. Right now, is the time for resilience. Aesthetica is looking for artists who are redefining the parameters of contemporary art.
Submit your work for a chance to win £5,000, exhibition, publication and editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine. Through the Art Prize you can reach influential art world figures, from curators, gallerists and editors, whose expertise span across a range of media.
The Prize is now in its 14th year and has played a significant role in bringing artists’ works to new collectors and curators, with several artists also winning new commissions and residencies, as well as exhibitions at world renowned galleries and fairs.
Enter Your Artwork today
- Win £5,000 (Main Prize) and £1,000 (Emerging Prize)
- Exhibition hosted by Aesthetica at York Art Gallery
- Publication in Future Now: 100 Contemporary Artists
- Editorial coverage across Aesthetica (455,000 readers)
Open to entries across a range of media, including video, photography, mixed media, installation, painting, drawing, sculpture, performance and more.