Online Training: Trusteeship in Crisis, Cause4 / Trustee Leadership Programme
- LocationLondon, Online
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactNaomi Chapman firstname.lastname@example.org
A 90-minute session on leading charities in crisis: guidance, legal responsibilities, best practice, and an opportunity to ask questions.
About this Event:
Delivered by social enterprise Cause4 in partnership with Close Brothers Asset Management and the Clothworkers’ Company, the award-winning Trustee Leadership Programme now trains over 500 Trustees a year and gives professionals the skills and confidence to join a charity as a board member.
This new 90-minute online session from the Trustee Leadership Programme team will empower you to lead your charity through the COVID-19 crisis.
Core content includes:
- Guidance from key organisations
- Examples of best practice
- Legal obligations
- Advice for finance and fundraising
The taught session will last one hour, followed by 30-minutes of Q&A with governance expert Michelle Wright. The session will be delivered on Zoom.