Progression Lab - Zoom sessions for performance training, Tramshed
- Artformdance, interdisciplinary arts, theatre
- ContactAndre Pink email@example.com
We are launching a digital space for experimentation and training for emerging artists aged 16 to 25.
The Progression Lab will run as weekly drop-in sessions on Fridays from 4pm to 6pm, starting from 15th May, for 4 weeks
Dates: 22nd, 29th May, 5th & 12th June, 4pm-6pm
The initial sessions will investigate if Viewpoints work can happen online and will be led by Progression Producer Andre Pink.
Viewpoints is an improvisational system that trains an actor to use their body in time and space to create meaning developed by Ann Bogart and Tina Landau in New York in the 1970’s.
To join, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date of birth, for the Zoom link.
No experience of Viewpoints required.
- Equipment: computer or laptop in order to see all participants when in gallery view
- Camera Angle: ability to change from talking head to full body
- Space (ideal but not mandatory): quiet and spacious allowing you to move (minimum 1 x 1 meter).
Progression is the Tramshed’s programme of opportunities for emerging artists.
The Tramshed is South East London's Venue for Culture, Community & Youth Arts.
A TRAMSHED online initiative.