Data Protection for Artists & Creatives, Creativity Works
- LocationSouth West, All
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other
- ContactStacey Pottinger email@example.com
Why do we need data protection law and does it apply to me? What is personal information? What does processing data mean?
This a FREE live webinar but if you are able to do so please make a donation of whatever you can afford to help us continue our work supporting artists and those experiencing mental health challenges.
What to expect //
As artists and creatives are developing and adapting their practice and business online, the need to understand the principals and requirements around data protection and GDPR has increased.
Stacey Pottinger, from the Creativity Works team, will take you through the principles of data protection & GDPR as well as the key terminology you will need to understand.
What will I leave with //
- Increased confidence in your understanding of Data Protection and GDPR
- Understanding of the main data protection terms
- Practical advice on what you should and shouldn’t do!
- An invaluable resource pack outlining the main points of the session and useful links, as well as FREE templates for you to use in your practice / business.
To book click this link.