Can arts and culture help us navigate the crisis of Covid-19?, Settle Stories
- LocationYorkshire, north west
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, storytelling
- ContactCharles Tyrer Charles@settlestories.org.uk
This is a terrifying time for the arts and culture sector. Artists and organisations are concerned they won’t survive the next 12 months.
We’ve gathered leading artists and cultural experts from across Yorkshire to discuss if arts and culture can help us navigate the crisis of Covid 19.
- Kully Thiarai – Creative Director and CEO – Leeds 2023
- Dr Franco Bianchini – Cultural Planner and Theorist
- Shanaz Gulzar – Producer and artist
- Alan Lane – Artistic Director, Slung Low