Digital Arts Commissions, SparkedEcho
- LocationSouth East, Chatham
- TypePart time
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts, Other, digital media
- ContactKevin Grist email@example.com
SparkedEcho are offering 18 digital arts commissions for Electric Medway festival.
We are seeking to commission 18 digital creatives in the Medway area who can produce innovative artworks for the upcoming Electric Medway festival.
This could be work that is short-form, a workshop, a pop-up or participatory activity, a streamed or live event, downloadable content, an offline activity or a site-specific piece, or something else! Electric Medway will run between 28 August - 6 September 2020.
If you’re an expert in VR, live coding, interactive theatre, geolocated experiences or other interesting uses of digital and culture - this could be for you!
These commissions have been jointly funded by Arts Council England and Medway Council.
SparkedEcho is a grassroots music organisation, working with some of the most marginalised groups in Kent and Sussex. We use sound-based arts as a tool for social change. Through local partnerships, we produce powerful experiences that push the boundaries of live, digital and participatory arts.
● Offering a fixed fee of either £250 or £750, inclusive of travel and own equipment
● Work to be completed by Friday 21 August 2020
● We are keen to ensure our festival is diverse and welcome proposals from all backgrounds and experiences. This includes people who identify as professional and non-professional creative practitioners.We are particularly interested in hearing from people who live, work or study in Medway.
Deadline to apply is Wednesday 29 July 2020
For the full commission brief and how to apply, visit: