Call out for Festival artists, The Point, Eastleigh
- LocationSouth West
- Artformcombined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactVicki Hargreaves firstname.lastname@example.org
Funded by Arts Council England, Eastleigh Unwrapped Festival is a day of free outdoor performance curated by The Point, Eastleigh. With over 8,000 audience members attending the day it’s the perfect place to share your next idea.
We would like to offer Eastleigh Unwrapped as a first outing for a piece of work and are seeking small scale static and/or walkabout work for outdoor spaces. Performing alongside a number of high profile companies this opportunity could support the development of your show.
What we are looking for:
- Work that is accessible to new family audiences, that is entertaining, fun and dynamic
- Any art-form including dance, theatre, circus, street art, storytelling, music
- Preferably with audience interaction
- 15-20 minutes of work-in-progress/ scratch ideas that could be repeated during the day
- Minimal technical support required
What do you receive?
- Up to £200 expenses paid
- Up to two slots within the programme
- Feature on the Eastleigh Unwrapped website and social media platforms
- A high-profile platform to showcase ideas
- Feedback (if desired) from The Point’s staff team and audiences
- Invitation to VIP breakfast
Please send an expression of interest, no longer than 1 side of A4 to email@example.com with examples of any previous work and contact details.
Deadline for submission: Friday 26th April
Outcome by: Friday 17th May
You must be free to perform on Saturday 22nd June