Call for Entries: Aesthetica Short Film Festival, Aesthetica Magazine
- ContactDale Donley email@example.com
Submit your film to the Aesthetica Short Film Festival (ASFF), which is a BAFTA-Qualifying event. This year we will be celebrating 10 years of ASFF, and the festival is taking place from 4-8 November, York, UK.
We want to hear from filmmakers pushing the boundaries of cinema. ASFF is a landmark destination for talent discovery and independent filmmaking, sitting amongst the UK’s most prestigious film festivals.
Entries are now open for the 10th anniversary edition. We’re looking for bold, innovative and cutting-edge stories from across the world. Submit Shorts, Features, VR & 360 projects.
ASFF also welcomes films across multiple genres including: Advertising, Animation, Artists’ Film, Comedy, Dance, Documentary, Drama, Experimental, Family Friendly, Fashion, Music Video and Thriller. VR and Feature Projects.
Submissions close 31 May 2020. Find out more on www.asff.co.uk
ASFF Prizes Include:
- £1,000 awarded to the Best of Festival Winner
Category winners are all nominated, but only one can take home the prestigious title.
- Best in Category Awards
Each film in the Official Selection is eligible to win the best film in its category.
- BAFTA Eligibility
ASFF is officially recognised by BAFTA, which means short films that are screened may be eligible for a BAFTA award in the future.
- HIJACK Visionary Filmmaker Award
This award celebrates the achievement of directors with exception vision and offers a generous post-production package.
- People’s Choice Award
- All festival goers are invited to vote for their favourite film. This award is chosen by audiences throughout the festival’s five day run.
- Editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine
- ASFF supports its alumni before, during and after the festival. Official Selection filmmakers receive extensive coverage across all our print and digital platforms.
Find out more on www.asff.co.uk