Deputy Front of House & Bar Manager, Iris Theatre
- Closes30th April 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ContactRosie Howell firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a DEPUTY FRONT OF HOUSE & BAR MANAGER for our summer shows The Tempest and The Three Musketeers. The post will be from mid June-2nd September.
Your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our audience at all times.
- Ensure safety and comfort of our audience.
- Manage and run the bar on a show-by-show basis.
- Cover the Front of House Manager’s days off.
- Manage and schedule casual bar staff.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the Front of House
Hours of Work
Prep: before 17th June 2018
The Deputy Front Of House & Bar Manager will be required for up to four days prior to the Summer Season commencing to assist the Front of House Manager, and set up the front of house area and bar.
Show Calls: 17th June – 3rd September 2018
In Production Weeks the Deputy Front of House & Bar Manager will be required to assist in setting up the front of house area(s), inducting front of house volunteers and casual bar staff, setting up the bar and attending the dress rehearsal prior to the first preview of each show.
The Deputy Front of House & Bar Manager will be required to attend performances on five days out of a seven to run the bar or cover the Front of House Manager (when a casual staff member will run the bar).
This position is freelance. You will be responsible for your own tax and national insurance.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following documents and information:
- A CV;
- A cover letter of no more than a single side of A4; and,
- A completed equal opportunities form
The CV and covering letter can be emailed to Rosie Howell, Assistant Producer, at email@example.com. The equal opportunities form can be completed online here. Deadline for applications is Monday 30th April 2018, interviews week commencing 30th April.
Please insert DEPUTY FRONT OF HOUSE & BAR MANAGER as the subject.