Tenders sought for bid writer, Culture Central
- Closes27th April 2018
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactHannah Busst firstname.lastname@example.org
Culture Central leads on the Birmingham Cultural Education Partnership. Cultural Education Partnerships (LCEPs) are a key element in The ‘Cultural Education Challenge’ which was launched by Arts Council England in November 2015.
- The Birmingham LCEP is a multi-sector partnership group which includes representatives from culture and education, who are working together to create a plan to join-up and improve cultural education with children and young people in their area. An initial area of interest for the partnership is to pilot a Birmingham Arts School. This could provide a strategic approach to co-ordinating the learning and participation activities of Birmingham’s cultural organisations to work towards greater equity of provision in arts participation amongst young people
Following interest from Arts Council England we are now ready to prepare an Arts Council National Lottery Project Grant application and are interested in pursuing other grant funders. We are seeking to appoint a bid writer to complete the Arts Council National Lottery Project Grant application by the end of July 2018.
Specifically we would like a bid writer to:
- Collect information and data from partner organisations
- Act as a critical friend and develop the project
- Complete the application on the ACE portal
- Advise on further funding streams that might be available
The bid writer will have:
- A good track record of applying for arts funding
- Excellent writing skills
- Good research skills
- Excellent ability to create budgets
- The ability to work to a deadline
The application should be submitted to Arts Council England by the end of July 2018
The fee inclusive of travel and other expenses is £4,000
Applicants are invited to send a CV and a letter of application to Hannah Busst at email@example.com by 5 pm on 27th April 2018. Please provide evidence of bid writing experience and referees from two previous clients.
For more information on the role visit our website here.