Retail Operations Manager- National Museum, Artisan People
- Closes12th June 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactDan Bond email@example.com
Artisan People are recruiting for an experienced Retail Operations Manager for one of the most famous and prestigious museums in London.
Your role would be vital to manage shop floor operations - ensuring standards and efficiency are maintained and improved where possible, as well as working towards increasing sales with effective business strategies.
You will be leading on all daily activities of the retail team across a number of key sites within the museum, working with the staff to develop and continuously improve the customer service to the customers. You will have a great focus on the visitor experience, but maintain an equal focus on targets and deadlines. You will need to be well organised, be commercially-minded and be able to make informed decisions; strong customer service and excellent communication skills are key for this role.
Your duties and responsibilities would include
- To deliver the Retail KPIs, especially sales and profit targets
- Ensure the shop floor standards, displays and promotions are maintained and effective
- Ensure staff are delivering world-class customer service
- Administration work to ensure shifts are all covered and issues within the team are managed effectively
- To work effectively alongside the rest of the museum to ensure consistency and standards.
- Interviews with Artisan People w/b 28th May
- Second Interview at the Museum w/b 4th June
- If selected, your start-date would be June 12th.
- This is an ongoing, full-time position.
Pay is £13.00 per hour.
Artisan People is an inclusive employer and recognise difference as crucial to our organisation, as well as allowing a greater connection with various audiences. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and are particularly interested in those from individuals with visible or non-visible differences that are currently under-represented in the cultural heritage sector, to be proportionally representative of society.
Please apply as soon as possible with a CV and covering letter. Any applications that do not address the above points in the covering letter will be at a serious disadvantage.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.