Sales and Marketing Officer, Chocolate Films
- Closes25th May 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
Chocolate Films produces video content for museums, art galleries, charities and corporate clients. We run Chocolate Films as a social enterprise, and use profits from the video production services to support a wide range of filmmaking experiences for children, young people and vulnerable adults.
We are currently looking for a new Sales and Marketing Officer to join our London offices. You will be responsible for our social media channels, collaborating on online marketing campaigns, as well as collating information for new business proposals and researching potential new business opportunities.
- Creating and scheduling social media campaigns and posts for Chocolate Films, Chocolate Films Workshops and 1000 Londoners.
- Running online paid advertising campaigns.
- Optimising videos for social media.
- Market research into potential business opportunities.
- Collating information for new business proposals, and preparing draft proposals.
- Monitoring and tracking the progress of marketing and sales campaigns within HubSpot.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with social media and an interest in the latest social media trends and channels.
- Experience in paid advertising (social media and Google Adwords)
- The ability to work efficiently and conscientiously, with excellent time management skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Desired skills include:
- Experience in sales and marketing software, particularly HubSpot.
- Experience in data analysis (website and social media analytics).
- Knowledge and interest in one or more of the following sectors: arts & culture; science & technology; business & finance; education.
- Clean UK driving licence.
Payment: Annual salary of £18,000 – 21,500 depending on experience.
Employment is contingent on a clean extended DBS check.
Duration: An initial 3 month trial period with a view to a longer term position.
Regular working week Monday to Friday 9.00 – 6pm. Time off in lieu offered for extra hours.
Holidays: 20 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
– A cover letter, detailing why the role interests you, your suitability for the job and key relevant experience.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THE ABOVE ITEMS INCLUDED
Applications close 25th May 2018 at 5pm.