Operations Assistant, The British Museum of Food / Bompas & Parr
- Closes23rd May 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, museums, theatre, visual arts
- ContactSophie Larsmon email@example.com
The British Museum of Food (BMOF) is delighted to announce its inaugural exhibition with the summer launch of SCOOP: The Wonderful World of Ice Cream. This celebratory show will explore the past, present and future of ice cream in a total sensory immersion – one where you can taste the savour of centuries.
Contract Role: Operations Assistant at the British Museum of Food’s SCOOP: The Wonderful World of Ice Cream
Contract type: Fixed-term freelance contract for three months (part-time)
Exhibition Dates: 29th June - 30th September 2018
Exhibition Times: 12.00-20.00 Mondays - Fridays & 10.00-18.00 on weekends
Location: Gasholder, Kings Cross, London (7-minute walk from the station)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Day rate: £100 - £120 per day depending on experience
- Be available to work 45 days across the 3 months including some weekends Due to the nature of the role, there will be some evening work. We are open to discussion about hours where more flexibility is required.
For a full Job Description, please visit http://bompasandparr.com/images/files/180515_BMoF_Scoop_Operations_Assistant_v4.pdf
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘BMoF Operations Assistant’ in the subject heading.
Please include the following in your application:
- A copy of your current CV
- A short introduction about yourself and why you think you are suitable for the contract role
Interviews will be held on 29th & 30th May 2018 at Bompas & Parr’s Studio in Bermondsey, South London.