Crystal Maze Front of House Team, Little Lion Entertainment
- Closes28th May 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactTyrisha Tyrisha@the-crystal-maze.com
The spectacular Crystal Maze LIVE Experience is in it's 3rd year, with 5 star reviews and ever getting busier and busier, we are looking for fun and enthusiastic Front of House Team members to join the London Maze
We are currently searching for Customer Service Assistants to join our Crystal Maze Live Experience family as part of the Front of House team.
We are looking for freelance part time staff who can cover shifts within operational hours between 9am and 11:30pm. As part of the role you will work on areas including Box Office, Café/Bar, Retail and Front of House.
● Working with the Duty Manager with regard to fire alarm procedures and assisting with building evacuations, if necessary.
● Assisting the Duty Manager in ensuring the Health & Safety of visitors.
● Being well informed of specific information relating to The Crystal Maze - running times, cloakroom and bar services, age restrictions, merchandise, etc.
● Checking audience tickets and scanning them with our handheld devices.
● Dealing with customer service issues appropriately and effectively, in a friendly and professional manner.
● Selling merchandise and keeping an accurate count of takings and stock.
● Working on the bar.
● Manning the briefing areas prior to guests' entry to the Maze.
● Undertaking any other duties as reasonably required by the FOH Manager.
● Punctual, reliable and able to take initiative.
● Excellent verbal communication skills and a warm, friendly demeanour.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Awareness and experience of health and safety legislation and practice, particularly in Immersive events.
● Cash Handling.
● Previous experience in a Front of House, Box Office or Bar Staff role is desirable.
Shifts will be issued within operational hours.
This is a Freelance role with a salary of £10 per hour.