Events Summer Internship, Spektrix
- Closes30th June 2018
- TypeFull time (paid internship)
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, theatre, visual arts
- ContactEmily Mangnall firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an intern to join our Sales & Marketing team in Summer 2018, we are ideally looking for someone to join the team from June to September but we are fairly flexible with this. You will be providing administrative and logistical support to ensure the effective delivery of key client facing events, primarily the Spektrix Conference in September. We are looking for someone to bring new ideas and provide a fresh perspective to how this event is managed, you will be given the opportunity to create legacy content such as blogs, video, audio, podcasts and presentations.
- Supporting logistics, event management and the delivery of Spektrix conference, workshops and events.
- Ensuring that our obligations as sponsors are met in line with Marketing’s goals and agreements made.
- Booking all travel for staff, ensuring it is booked early and at low cost, and communicated clearly across the team attending.
- Recording and helping to curate all the content from the conference into an indexable, repurposeable resource.
- Supporting the Marketing team on repurposing content - as blogs, social media conversation, other events etc.
- An opportunity to develop skills in an exciting, fast paced environment.
- A chance to learn about how the sector works, liaising with experts in tech, arts and cultural management.
- An opportunity to shape the internship, in order to practice and demonstrate the skills you have been developing during your studies to support your own career progression.
- A chance to network and make some valuable contacts in the sector.
- An opportunity to use your creative / production skills.
- An opportunity to travel around the country.
- Have a background in Events Management, whether studying for or completed a degree in this field or had relevant work experience.
- Have an outgoing and proactive attitude.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be displayed in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Have great organisation and prioritisation skills, to manage a busy schedule effectively.
- Have an interest in Spektrix and the arts.
To apply please follow the link below: https://bit.ly/2jZvgQ4