Customer Experience Sales Team, Sunderland Empire
- Closes31st August 2018
- LocationNorth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k pro rata)
The Sunderland Empire is the West End of the North, housing Hit Musicals from the West End. Join us at an exciting time as we look to continue a programme of improvements to our venue whilst building our reputation for delivering World Class Theatre.
We are the welcoming face of the theatre and are looking for individuals who are dedicated to high levels of customer service, can use every opportunity to upsell and have excellent communication skills.
Our Customer Experience team assist in the running of all public facing areas of the building, from driving sales on our theatre bars or kiosks, to monitoring the safety and wellbeing of our audience, whilst at the same time maximising sales.
- To provide the ultimate welcoming environment and ensure all of our customers have a memorable experience.
- To up-sell all products and maximise sales, exceeding set targets.
- To be of smart appearance, wearing the uniform provided, carrying out all duties courteously and in a professional manner in order to promote the values of entertainment excellence.
- To adhere to all company policies and procedures, including Health & Safety regulations.
- You are aged 18 or over as the role includes the sale and service of alcohol
- Flexible with working hours is essential; varied hours will include afternoons, evening shifts and weekends.
- Experience of working in a retail or customer service environment is essential.
- Proven experience in sales and meeting targets.
- You must be legally eligible to work and reside in the UK.
Apply online at: https://candidate.atg.co.uk/74041ART