Senior Technician, Ambassador Theatre Group
- Closes22nd June 2018
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactCate Gordon email@example.com
The New Theatre is situated in the vibrant and historic City of Oxford, and has been the home of variety for over 100 years. The current theatre was opened in 1934 and incorporates a stage revolve and retains its art deco interior. With a capacity of 1785, the theatre plays host to leading opera and ballet companies, West End musicals, contemporary dance and sell-out pop and rock concerts.
2018 sees a very busy season of shows and many sell out performances. You will be joining a committed team who work on some of the most exciting tour dates in the country.
- To ensure the safe and efficient Get-In, Get Out and running of all activities with-in the New Theatre Oxford.
- With the Technical management team liaise with visiting companies and local hirers to ensure there technical needs are met.
- To design lighting, sound and staging requirements when necessary for visiting companies and local hire groups.
- To liaise with the Technical management team to ensure all building and equipment maintenance is safe and complies with current legislation. To ensure at all times the building is presented to its highest standard within agreed parameters.
- Working with the Technical management team to ensure the New Theatre Oxford complies with current Health and safety Legislation and meets ATG Policies and Procedures.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety Procedures to minimise the risk of Injury and accidents to yourself and others.
- To complete any other delegated task that may assist the company in achieving its business objectives.
- To collaborate with all departments within the venue, visiting companies and other ATG colleagues.
To apply please click: