Senior Assistant, Ambassador Theatre Group
- Closes25th June 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactRecruitment Team email@example.com
This opportunity is an excellent first step for anyone looking to forge a career in theatre management.
The Phoenix Theatre is a busy musical house in the heart of London and is currently home to the hit show ‘Chicago’.
We are looking for an ambitious, driven and intuitive individual to join our team as a Senior Assistant. You will be responsible for leading and motivating our talented Front of House team towards our key performance targets. The ability to deliver top quality customer service is paramount in this position where you will lead by example in setting and maintaining the highest standards throughout our operation.
This opportunity is an excellent first step for anyone looking to forge a career in theatre management. The Phoenix provides a unique learning environment where you can exercise your creativity and learn the skills and knowledge required to progress in the commercial theatre industry.
- To lead and motivate our Front of House team on a daily basis, inspiring them towards delivering a top quality customer experience.
- To work to increase food and beverage sales throughout the venue by taking an active role in reviewing and capitalising on all available opportunities.
- To ensure all cash handling procedures are strictly adhered to, complete regular cashing up of staff and precisely reconciling nightly banking.
- To assist in ensuring the venue meets key performance targets including Spend per Head, Mystery Shopper results and Stock Accuracy.
- To ensure the accurate completion of administration duties including: weekly rotas, managing staff holiday, preparing and issuing monies and stock, recording staff absence and lateness, controlling stock levels.
- To ensure that Health & Safety requirements are met and Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- To be a positive ambassador for both the venue and ATG as a whole, leading by example and consistently setting high standards.
- Previous experience leading a team
- Positive and motivated outlook
- First Aid at Work trained
- Personal Licence Holder
To apply please click: