168 A Upper street N11US London, Praline
- Closes31st July 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ArtformOther, Graphic Design
- Contactsandra firstname.lastname@example.org
New Business & Communication Assistant at Praline
Praline is looking for the right candidate to join our team based in Islington, London.
Praline is a creative design agency that works on a wide range of projects, from book design to branding, exhibitions and art direction. Since 2000, Praline has grown into a highly respected design agency, working with clients like Tate, Royal Academy of Arts, V&A, Central Saint Martins, Barbican, Fact Liverpool and Blain|Southern, to name a few of our Clients.
We are looking for a dynamic, confident and friendly person to primarily develop new business leads, helping to grow the studio's network of clients across various industries, and raise the studio’s profile. The role also involves being responsible for the studio’s communication, creating, editing and curating visual and written content for our website and social media platforms.
The position requires someone who has a passion for graphic design, branding and the creative industry. An understanding of agencies, brands and graphic design would be preferable.
– Approach and organise meetings with relevant potential clients
– Build a strong development and communication strategy
– Plan and control communication of our projects on all medias (social media, website, newsletter, press releases)
– Create, edit and curate written and visual assets for social media and website
– Support the team, as may be required by the Director and Project Manager
– Previous experience in the industry is desirable, though not essential
– Interest in public relations, new business and social media
– Self-initiated and able to work on own initiative without the requirement for close supervision
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
– Strong social skills