Studio / Project Manager (Maternity Cover), Praline
- Closes31st July 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ArtformGraphic Design
Studio / Project Manager at Praline (Maternity Cover)
Praline is looking for the right candidate to join our team based in Islington.
Praline is a creative design agency that works on a wide range of projects, from book design to branding, exhibitions & art direction. Praline has grown into a highly respected design agency, working with clients like Tate, Royal Academy of Arts, V&A, Fact Liverpool...
We are looking for a dynamic, confident person to ensure the smooth running of the studio and manage projects and clients.
The position requires someone with an interest in graphic design and the creative industry. An understanding of agencies, brands & graphic design would be preferable.
– Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking ability, able to focus on multiple aspects of the studio: creative, operations, resourcing, delivery & deadlines
– Good understanding of design production procedures & production
– Good communication skills
– Ability to manage your own workload
– Good use of Word, Excel. Indesign and photoshop skills are a plus
– French speaker is a bonus
– Liaising with clients
– Managing designers and ensure smooth communication of information from client
– Liaising with production suppliers to ensure smooth running of the production (quote, production timeline, specifications, delivery)
– Overseeing project: estimate and production budget, schedule, invoice
– Assigning project to relevant designers and ensuring the project respect allocated time
– Respond to new business proposal: liaising with new client, developing proposal
– Ensuring the smooth running of the studio on a day-to-day basis
– Overseeing financial status of the studio: invoices, expenses, salaries
– Managing staff holidays, recruitment and contracts
– Work hand-in-hand with Communication assistant to ensure current projects are communicated throughout all our channels
This is a maternity cover job offer which can be negociated as a part time job
Starting date: Early September (TBC)
Ending date: February/March 2019 (TBC) / Possibility to extend contract afterwards as a part-time (2 days/week)
To apply: CV and Cover Letter