Art Assistant, Agora Arts Circle
- Closes6th July 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, libraries, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactMarie email@example.com
We are looking for a competent Art Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company on a part time basis.
Agora Arts Circle is a young organisation supporting emerging artists and bringing the arts to a wider audience. Most project will take place in Wandsworth.
You will be support the three branches Project Space – Exchange Platform – Social Enterprise.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. A good understanding of the arts is primordial.
£12 per hour
Up to 20 Hours per week. You will shadow the head of arts for the first month (Battersea / South Kesington).
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Support artists during the different projects
- Respond to requests or issues
- Maintain trusting relationships with clients, partners and artists
- Perform receptionist duties
- Support the organisation and delivery of events
- Proven experience as an assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Strong knowledge in arts
- Working knowledge of office and gallery equipment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with community projects
- Experience as an Art Facilitator
How to apply?
Please fill this form, if you have any further question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6thof July by midnight
Notification: 7thof July
Interview: Thursday 12th of July between 5.30pm and 7.30pm