Class Leader/Administrator for kids' programme, Rome, Italy, Gymboree Play & Music
- Closes11th July 2018
- LocationLondon, Rome, Italy
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, music, theatre
- ContactSasha Fugazzola firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love children and singing? Do you speak an excellent level of both English and Italian?
The Rome franchise of Global Leader in classes for Kids, GYMBOREE PLAY & MUSIC is looking for very positive, friendly, energetic, highly organised and hardworking candidates to join our team, run a variety of classes for 0-9yr olds (predominantly 0-5s) and help with the administration and marketing side of the business to grow the company and brand in Italy.
Full time and part-time positions are currently available. Starting full-time salary after training is 1000E net per month.
If you are interested in these positions, please send your CV and a brief cover note responding briefly to ALL of the points below (even if you do not have all the characteristics listed as there are various positions available) to email@example.com:
1) Do you have passion for and experience (even family experience) with children between the ages of 0-5 and 5-10 yrs old? If so, please tell us a little about this.
2) Do you enjoy singing and have a tuneful singing voice? Would you say you can project it loudly?
3) Please tell us about your level of written and spoken English and Italian
4) Briefly describe any experience you may have or skills in the areas of customer relations, marketing and basic administration work.
5) Do you have any theatrical experience either teaching or performing?
6) Are you looking for full-time or part-time work? Are you available to work on weekends?
For more information about Gymboree Play & Music please check out our website www.gymbo.it and for an insight about what it is like to be working at Gymboree Play & Music through the eyes of some UK teachers please check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS76NoLTQ5w