Cleaner, Royal Museums Greenwich
- Closes24th July 2018
- LocationLondon, Greenwich
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactChloe Aspden - HR Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
The Museum has an aim to ‘Put the Visitor First’. The appearance of the Museum is the first thing that visitors see so a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas is essential. The Cleaner’s role is to ensure that the Museum is kept clean, attractive, serviced and welcoming at all times so that our visitors have the best experience possible.
- Responsible for the cleaning of the following areas: toilets (public and staff); floors; doors; lifts; staircases; kitchens and tea stations; offices; all internal hard surfaces; and connecting public spaces.
- General cleaning including dusting, mopping, hoovering, polishing, disinfecting, sweeping, emptying bins and general cleaning.
- Handle chemicals and cleaning agents.
- Replenish consumable items eg soap, toilet rolls, etc as required.
- Undertake deep cleans as needed.
- Use industrial cleaning equipment such as buffing machines and scrubber dryers (after training)
- Report any sightings of pests, damage, or wear and tear.
- Follow and implement health and safety regulations.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
Terms and Conditions:
This job is on a rota pattern that operates over 7 days per week including weekends and bank holidays. The post works 5 out of 7 days a week, 17.5 hours per week. Shifts are 3.5 hours and are generally worked between 7am and 10.30am. Some flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.
Occasional overtime may be offered.
We also have weekend positions available working 7 hours per week primarily Saturday and Sunday.
Salary: £7,777 per annum (£16,443 pro rata) for 17.5 hours
Apply by following this link https://www.rmg.co.uk/work-services/jobs-volunteering/job-opportunities%20 or send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com