Freelance Workshop Facilitators, Tender Education & Arts
- Closes6th August 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artforminterdisciplinary arts, theatre, visual arts, Other, Applied drama
- ContactEmily Whyte email@example.com
Tender is looking for freelance Workshop Leaders to deliver Tender’s programmes to young people in schools, PRUs and a variety of youth settings. The programmes consist of a series of drama and arts based educational workshops that engage young people in promoting healthy relationships. Through the delivery of Tender’s different programmes, workshop leaders will achieve the following aims:
- Educate young people about the violence and abuse perpetrated in relationships.
- Challenge and change young people’s attitudes that condone and conceal domestic and sexual violence.
- Enable young people to feel supported and to use support services
For more information please download the Workshop Leader Job Description on Tender's website http://tender.org.uk/news/freelance-workshop-leaders-london-based/
To apply please send a CV and covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Workshop Leader Application’ in the subject.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community and in particular those which are currently under-represented within our workshop leader pool including BAMER, disabled & male candidates. We also welcome applications from those with specialist experience additional to the job description, for example experience working with SEND or LGBTQ+ groups.
- Applicants must be available to attend a practical workshop on: Monday 20th August
- Interviews: Wednesday 22nd August
- Successful candidates will be required to attend training on: 5th and 6th September