Business Support and Administration Apprentice, Islington Council
- Closes29th July 2018
- TypeFull time (apprenticeship)
- Artforminterdisciplinary arts, Other, Business Administration
- ContactiWork Team iWork@islington.gov.uk
Business Support and Administration Apprenticeship Pathway
Salary: £18,615 pa (pro rata if working less than 35 hours per week)
Location: Islington Council
Hours: 35 per week or 28 per week options available
Islington Council offers a wide range of high quality Apprenticeship Pathways that combine working in a great job, comprehensive training and development opportunities and a competitive salary.
Our Business Support and Administration Pathway consists of an 18 month opportunity to build on your organisational, IT and communication skills and apply your ‘can-do’ attitude whilst working towards a Business Support and Administration apprenticeship qualification.
Following the initial application process, the successful applicant will join the Islington Council’s ‘Employment, Skills and Culture’ service working on a new project to help Islington’s children and young people have the best start in life. This project is called the ‘Islington Pledge’ and aims to:
- Improve the number of arts and cultural experiences for Islington school pupils
- Support more businesses to work with schools to improve skills development and careers education.