Internship, Galerie kreo
- Closes22nd July 2018
- TypeFull time (paid internship)
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k)
- ContactCaterina firstname.lastname@example.org
Galerie kreo in London is looking for a motivated candidate interested in gaining full time work experience over a 4-months period starting on Tuesday 28th August.
Galerie kreo is a world-renowned gallery specialising in contemporary design, producing and showing pieces designed by the most important contemporary designers, including François Bauchet, Bouroullec brothers, Pierre Charpin, Konstantin Grcic, Hella Jongerius, Alessandro Mendini, Jasper Morrison. In addition, the gallery specialises in vintage lights.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, self-motivated and have a keen interest in the world of art and design. He or she should have excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail. The candidate will be fully involved in the daily running of the gallery alongside the gallery director, supporting the team with the preparation of images and information material for exhibitions and fairs as well as updating the gallery’s database. The candidate will also be responsible for front desk duties.
REQUIRMENTS AND SKILLS
- Background in design or art desirable
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Articulate, accurate, reliable and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken essential
- Fluency in additional language(s) desirable
- Resident in London
Please email CV and short cover letter to email@example.com.