Acting Teacher, KJ Theatre School
- Closes3rd August 2018
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, theatre
- ContactKaren Davies firstname.lastname@example.org
KJ Theatre School is currently seeking for a drama teacher working with children aged between 6-14.
We are currently looking for part time experienced Drama Facilitator to join our team on a freelance basis every Tuesday afternoon 4.15-6.15pm.
The fee is a flat rate of £45 for the session, inclusive of planning time, travel expenses etc.
- Experience of working with children
- Experience within teaching different ages
- Qualifications within Drama
- An interest for the arts
- Good communication skills
- Bags of enthusiasm !
- Enhanced DBS
- Qualifications / training within other sectors of the theatre industry
- First Aid and any medical training
- Local to Ashford, Middlesex TW15
Positions of employment are subject to references and enhanced DBS clearance.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to - email@example.com
Deadline for applications – 3rd August 2018.