Printmaking Tutor Wanted, Tottenham Art Classes
- Closes10th August 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformvisual arts
- ContactTaz Gray email@example.com
We are looking for a printmaking Tutor familiar with monoprinting and linocut printing to run one-day weekend courses in Tottenham, N17.
- At least 3 years experience with printmaking.
- Must have sound knowledge of the printmaking processes, terminology with examples of varied printwork.
- Have experience of running short courses with structure, aims and objectives.
- Friendly, open and approachable manner, eager to help.
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to participants.
- Ability to engage participants in relative conversation.
- Availability on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Ability to lift and put out and put away tables and chairs.
- The pay is £60-£70 for each 4-5 hour session.
- All equipment and materials will be provided by us.
- Tutors are able to attend our weekly watercolour or life drawing sessions for free.
- Promotion of their work through our website and newsletters.
How to apply:
Applicants must apply with an up to date CV, a brief email explaining relevant experience and most importantly images of your print work.
Want to ask questions?
Feel free to drop-in during our life drawing sessions at the Beehive Pub, N17 9BQ, on Thursday evenings and ask for Taz. Alternatively if you have any questions about this post then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.