Bookings Manager, Strongroom Bar & Kitchen
- Closes10th August 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformmusic, Other, Hospitality
- ContactOliver firstname.lastname@example.org
Strongroom Bar & Kitchen (Shoreditch) is currently seeking a Bookings Manager. Applicants should have good experience in a similar venue. Usual hours will be 10 till 6 Monday to Friday but applicants must be able to work some weekends and late nights.
Applicants should have at least 1 years experience in a similar role. Other desirable experience including but not limited to: events management, promotion & marketing, customer service, Live or Recorded Music, Hospitality, Guestlist Management, Craft Beer/Gins/Whisk(e)ys, Social Media, General Admin, Booking Software such as Design my night.
What we are looking for
- A bundle of energy with a naturally friendly and personable character
- A meticulously organised and efficient multi-tasker
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English
- A can-do attitude
- Ideally familiar with and engages with Strongroom as a venue
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of bookings process across multiple channels with a focus on maximizing trade whilst utilizing the space wisely.
- Co-ordination of bookings ranging from small-scale reservations to large private events including meetings, parties & presentations for the not-for-profit, commercial & corporate sectors.
- Assist the General Manager & Events Manager with ad-hoc tasks when necessary
Other job responsibilities include Managing bookings and bookings software, Customer services and engagement, Events and Marketing.
Please email email@example.com with an email titled Bookings Manager with your CV and Covering Letter. Due to the high level of applications expected we will only be replying to those that have made it interview stage.