Event Coordinator, Sage Gateshead
- Closes23rd July 2018
- LocationNorth East, Gateshead
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Work with all members of the Popular and Contemporary programming team and a range of artists’ agents, artists, promoters, tour managers, production managers, promoters’ reps and hirers, to accurately and efficiently advance the production on a busy programme of up to 300 events per year. Collate all information and distribute as necessary through Sage Gateshead’s operational systems.
- Event Coordinators will have the opportunity to contribute ideas and assist in the planning and development of designated special events, festivals, series and projects working closely with the senior programming team. On occasion there will be the opportunity to take on a producing role, involving the research, full booking and delivery of some events/activities under the supervision of the Director of Programming.
- Keep accurate and up to date financial records relating to the Popular and Contemporary programme and liaise with the Finance Department to ensure that all event-related payments are made as necessary. Help create budgets for events when taking a lead producer role.
- Work with the Director of Programming and senior PP team to ensure all necessary information is provided for all other departments and team members and that projects involving Creative Learning are coordinated efficiently.
- Act as on the day Event Manager on Popular & Contemporary events, being a central point of contact for all internal departments and external companies, personnel and artists to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Close business and review all events in conjunction with the Director of Programming and senior PP team.
Completed application should be returned no later than 9am on Monday 23rd July 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 26th July 2018
If you have not been contacted by Tuesday 24th July, your application has not been successful.
Please visit the Sage Gateshead website at http://sagegateshead.com/news-and-blogs/job-vacancies/event-coordinator-popular-and-contemporary-program/ to further information including how to apply.