Support & Training Consultant (London), Spektrix
- Closes30th September 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcombined arts, theatre, visual arts
- ContactEmily Mangnall firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in the arts use data and software – for the better. Yes, there’s always a bit of technical stuff to sort out but we’ve built a reputation for helping people get the most out of our system. Support and Training Consultants help Spektrix clients to analyse their data, advising on marketing and fundraising strategies and anything else that our clients find useful.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Acting as a main contact with clients for their training and support needs and ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Providing onsite and over the phone training and support.
- Proactively working with arts and entertainment organisations to ensure that they are using the tools provided by Spektrix to best effect in order to develop their audiences, grow their donations and sales, and streamline their business with a particular focus on fundraising strategy.
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the software development team.
- Creation and maintenance of online training resources with a particular focus on case studies and examples of how the features can be used to grow and develop audiences and philanthropic support
You should have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be displayed in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Relevant experience of fundraising, particularly with the use of CRM systems.
- An ability to apply existing skills and knowledge to solve new and complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A willingness to contribute to the overall development of the company, taking on responsibility or additional duties that may fall outside the general duties listed above.
To apply please follow the link below: