Marketing Manager, Spektrix
- Closes30th September 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£40k-50k)
- Artformcrafts, music, theatre
- ContactEmily Mangnall email@example.com
Over the last 11 years our brand has become well known in the UK market, we have a fun and innovative identity which has helped us disrupt the market and grow our business. Spektrix has grown considerably over the past few years, and we currently work with over 300 clients both in the UK and North America with excellent client retention. We sell over 20m tickets through our B2B SaaS platform. And we’re only just getting started.
- You will work to develop and execute our 12-month Marketing Plan focusing on growing and retaining our UK and North American Markets.
- You’ll work on developing our brand to better reflect our capabilities and experience in meeting the sophisticated requirements of large, nationally recognised cultural organisations. Helping us to unlock the segment of the market that are desirable to us and prospects who use our competitors.
- You’ll lead on the evolution of our brand to position Spektrix as the market leader, capable of servicing the most complex clients in our market.
- You will follow our annual KPI targets to deliver marketing qualified leads into our sales pipeline in the UK.
- You’ll actively manage our sponsorship agreements with industry partners, in collaboration with our Partnerships Manager.
- You’ll complete client analysis, identifying and engaging with users who are not taking full advantage of the product and service offered by Spektrix to prevent client attrition.
What we’re looking for
- Around 5 years’ demonstrable experience of developing and executing successful B2B marketing campaigns for SaaS products.
- Experience of managing press & PR.
- Experience managing projects involving multiple members of staff to a successful conclusion.
- The ability to build long-lasting effective relationships with senior external stakeholders.
- The ability to effectively evaluate the attitude and perception of Spektrix held by external stakeholders.
- Confidence in presenting to a wide range of audiences on a variety of topics, as well as developing a case for change to persuade and influence your peers.