Project Manager (6 days), Clearcut
- Closes20th July 2018
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- ContactKyla Booth-Lucking email@example.com
We are working on a new project with Three Score Dance, a Brighton based dance company for men and women over 60. Please visit their website for more info about their work: www.threescoredance.co.uk. There will be a range of tasks including writing contracts, managing a rehearsal schedule, liaising with a dance company, keeping a note of invoices and costs, contacting venues and supporting the Producer. The work will be mostly desk-based but there may be some travel and evening or weekend work.
This role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys a wide range of tasks and a creative workflow rather than routine. We are particularly keen to meet candidates who would like to develop their skills as a dance Producer or Manager and work as part of Clearcut or with Three Score Dance Company in the long term.
Clearcut does not have an office base. When we need to work together we use Skype or meet in cafes so you must have your own home/workspace, laptop and Wi-Fi access and be willing to work in a flexible way.
Fee £120 per day - we think there is approx. 6 days of work on this project spread between now and March 2019. Most of the work will be July-Sept.
- Experience in an administrative role; able to use basic Microsoft package (Excel, Word); enthusiasm for dance; able to manage own time and workload and work without supervision; excellent communication skills, verbal and written; knowledge of social media;
- Must hold own public liability insurance and be self-employed and registered to work in the UK.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
How to apply: Please send
- Your CV
- A 1 page letter describing:
- your experience as relevant to the role specification above;
- Two referees (who we will contact only if you are offered the role)
Please send this all to Kyla Booth-Lucking, Co-Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop Kyla a line with any questions. DEADLINE: Friday 20 July 2018