Hospitality Team Members, Everyman Cinema
- Closes6th September 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformfilm, theatre
- ContactJermaine Fregiste firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Belsize Park cinema is currently recruiting bartenders, hosts & ushers to help us bring the Everyman experience straight to our customers.
WHO ARE WE?
Everyman is an independent cinema brand with a focus on the experience of every one of its guests, both at public and private screenings and events. From unique venues and great customer service to food and drink, we want every night out at every venue to be enjoyable and entertaining, no matter what film or event you come to.
Currently formed of 22 sites, Everyman will also be expanding into a number of new locations in the coming months and years.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
When it comes to the job role in particular, as part of our hospitality team, you will be responsible for ensuring that each and every one of our customers has the very best cinema experience possible.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Experience in hospitality or cinema is not necessary at all, but we are looking for:
• Mountains of personality
• A passion for food, customer service, hospitality and people
• An upbeat, hard-working & flexible attitude
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to provide suitable and up-to-date ID at first stage interview.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• On-the-job training programme
• Competitive pay rates
• Pension scheme
• Regular development review
• Unlimited complimentary cinema tickets for you +1
• 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink
• Up to 30% discount on selected Sony products (T&Cs apply)
If you're interested and want to join our dynamic team, then please get in touch at BelsizePark.email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE! Only successful candidates will be contacted.