Senior Marketing Executive - Leading Art Fair, Clever Polly Talent
- Closes30th August 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artformphotography, visual arts, Other, Modern and Contemporary Fine Art
- ContactFran Lobel email@example.com
This is a superb opportunity to take on a senior marketing executive role and play a key part in delivering two essential events - the UK’s leading modern and contemporary art fair and the UK’s premier event for showcasing new talent in design.
The role is currently envisaged as being part time (four days a week) on a permanent contract. We are also open to considering this a full time role. So, whether you require the flexibility of a four-day week, or you are looking for a full time role, we welcome all applications from talented marketers with the highlighted skills and interests in campaign and event marketing, art and design.
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Events team on the creation, development and implementation of the communications plan in order to achieve event objectives
- To help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers including; creative, ticketing, print and media buying, and PR
- To update show websites in a timely manner ensuring messages are consistent with offline promotional material
- To liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and maximising marketing opportunities pre, during and post-event
- To deliver agreed briefs for relevant agencies and suppliers including; design, ticketing, print and website
- To manage email marketing through the event online website system
- To assist the Marketing Manager to collate and prepare detailed results of the marketing campaign and produce a marketing post-show report to assess the effectiveness of the campaigns and gain further insight into the events
- To work with the MM on the development of contra agreements and media partnerships and help maintain relationships
So - if you can take on all if the above with confidence & flair want to hear from you! Apply now attaching your CV and a brief covering message. I will contact short-listed candidates promptly.