Duty Manager, Everyman Cinema
- Closes6th September 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformfilm, theatre
- ContactJermaine Fregiste KingsCross.email@example.com
WHO ARE WE?
Everyman is an independent cinema brand with a focus on the experience of every one of its guests, both at public and private screenings and events. From unique venues and great customer service to food and drink, we want every night out at every venue to be enjoyable and entertaining, no matter what film or event you come to.
Currently formed of 22 sites, Everyman will also be expanding into a number of new locations in the coming months and years.
WHAT’S THE JOB?
As a Duty Manager, you will support the Venue Manager in operating a successful and profitable business by always maintaining high standards, achieving sales and profit targets and driving excellent standards of customer service through leading & developing the team. You will be responsible for running shifts and ensuring that the business is always run smoothly and securely.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are searching for someone from a restaurant, bar or hospitality background with experience of a food & beverage operation. You should have at least one year’s experience in a supervisory or team leader position within this field.
We are also looking for
• Great leadership skills and mountains of personality
• Excellent experience leading teams to success, motivating and coaching others
• A passion for food, customer service, hospitality and people
• Business savvy, an entrepreneurial spirit and self-drive
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• On-the-job training programme
• Regular development review
• Unlimited complimentary cinema tickets for you +1
• 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink
• Up to 30% discount on selected Sony products (T&Cs apply)
If you're interested and want to join our dynamic team, then please get in touch and send through your CV.
PLEASE NOTE! Only successful candidates will be contacted.