Philanthropy Manager, Royal Opera House
- Closes3rd September 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre, visual arts
12 Month Maternity Cover Fixed Term Contract
The Royal Opera House offers world-class opera, ballet and music on stage at our iconic theatre in Covent Garden, and reaches out to audiences across the UK and beyond through ROH Cinema and digital content. It is also a charity and we couldn't maintain our extensive programme of artistic work, or our community and outreach projects, without the support of our philanthropists and members. As an organisation we are committed to ensuring that all philanthropists and members enjoy a rewarding relationship with the Royal Opera House.
The Development and Enterprises Department have a fixed term post for a Philanthropy Manager as a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role will make a significant contribution to the team through developing new initiatives and growing the portfolio of some of our most important relationships.
The ideal candidate profile for this post will be a team player, with these qualities:
• An established track record in philanthropy or fundraising for major organisations
• The ability to deliver consistently to objectives and use management processes effectively for a range of activities
• Very strong people and relationship building skills and networking and the ability to nurture contacts
• Excellent writing skills including proposals and reports to the highest professional standards and attention to detail
• Credibility as an ambassador in the area of philanthropy, able to work effectively at senior levels and communicate fluently about the work of the Royal Opera House
• Commitment to managing own learning and continuous professional development relevant to the role
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
A full job description and details of how to apply are available on our website or from the HR Department, email: email@example.com and you can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Monday 3 September 2018
Applicants must have work authorization for the UK.