Freelance Web Designer, Promoworx
- Closes31st August 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformvisual arts
- ContactKate Lewis email@example.com
Promoworx is looking for a talented Freelance Web Designer to join our team! You’ll be a geek about all things web and tech, with exceptional digital design skills and some solid experience behind you.
We are a small, but expanding creative design studio that needs a new team member to help tackle the increase of web design enquiries.
The projects you’ll be working on are interesting, varied and fast paced. You will need to be available for at least 1 web project a month on a freelance contract, which we will provide for you.
Based in South Woodford with very easy access on the Central Line you will work closely with our Senior Web Designer for the 1stmonth on a part time basis. You will learn our work and web techniques and style and help to create beautifully presented and intelligent websites, consistent with our clients branding guidelines. After the first month, you could work remotely. Although you will have a desk space, should you wish to be closer to the team!
- Designing and building WordPress websites from scratch
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Working closely with clients to take detailed briefs for web design
Desired experience and skills
- A good degree in web design or a web and design related subject
- Relevant experience either in a full-time position or freelance.
- Comfortable and skilled designing fluidly across all digital mediums: web and mobile.
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience and knowledge of user experience and UX practices, ideally within e-Commerce or content-led websites
- You are passionate about great digital design: interaction, layout, typography and usability
- You understand that websites are living, breathing things that need constant love and attention
- You are friendly, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour
Please email your creatively designed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with examples of your work and URLs of your latest website projects. (CV's made in Word will not be opened)