Marketing and Communications Support, November Club
- Closes31st August 2018
- LocationNorth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactCinzia Hardy firstname.lastname@example.org
November Club is looking to appoint Marketing & Communications support (maternity cover)
Freelance, 7-month contract (may be extended depending on current post holder’s return to work)
Initially from October 2018 - April 2019
We are looking for an individual or agency to provide marketing, communications and some audience development support whilst our Marketing & Audience Development Manager is on maternity leave.
Main purpose of the post:
- Developing creative content for a range of online and offline channels on behalf of November Club
- Maintaining our strong profile on all main social media platforms
- Ongoing development and maintenance of November Club’s website including reporting of google analytics
- Drafting press releases for distribution to local, regional and occasionally national press and media agencies including reporting on effectiveness and reach
- Implementing and reporting on audience development initiatives for specific projects and community events, as described in our Business Plan
Terms and Conditions
- Approximately 50 days work required. Days and location to be agreed with the Artistic Director although regular working from the November Club office in Morpeth is essential.
- £200 per day including VAT and travel expenses to the Morpeth office.
How to Apply
- Please submit an outline approach to the role including relevant previous work and experience.
- A CV or CVs from the individuals who would work on the contract, including the names of 2 people we may approach for professional references.
- Confirmation that you are able to start the contract at the beginning of October 2018 and a willingness to regularly travel to the office in Morpeth.
- Please also complete and return the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (available via the November Club website). This will not be used in assessing your application but helps us to monitor our commitment to equality of opportunity and access.
Shortlisted individuals / agencies will be contacted on Monday 3rd September.
Interviews will take place in Morpeth on the afternoon of Thursday 6th September.
Download details of the role via the November Club website www.novemberclub.org.uk