Party Administrator, Playbox Theatre
- Closes21st September 2018
- LocationWest Midlands, Warwickshire
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformtheatre, administration
- ContactNikki Cross email@example.com
Playbox Theatre seek an enthusiastic, vibrant individual to take on administration and hosting of our theatre parties.
Reporting in the first instance to the Artistic Director, responsibilities will include:
• To administrate Playbox party enquiries and bookings from start to finish, including managing payment schedules.
• Book Party staff for events as necessary.
• To prepare party bags and additional extras in advance of events.
• To set up and take down parties – this will include set up of the party studios (tables, chairs, blowing up balloons etc) and to ensure they are spotless before and after each event.
• To greet party families and guests and tend to their needs throughout the event.
• To take on building opening and closing duties as necessary.
• To monitor party supplies and place orders for new stock as necessary.
• To liaise with designer over the creation of party invitations.
• To liaise with Café team over food requirements and oversee timely preparation and service on the day of the event.
• To use quiet periods to investigate opportunities to further market Playbox parties.
The ideal candidate will be versatile, have an ability to work independently using their own initiative, as well as being able to communicate well with the team. Experience in customer relations, working in a family friendly environment and event hosting would be desirable. You should also be IT literate and have a great telephone manner.
It is expected that the post holder will live in the Warwickshire region where Playbox Theatre is based.
Minimum of 8 hours per week, starting at £8 per hour.
Regular days will be Tuesdays and Fridays 10am-2pm.
Saturdays 1-6pm and Sundays 9am-6pm as required.
All staff employed by Playbox Theatre are required to obtain a DBS check.
Candidates should send a letter of application and a current CV to: Human Resources, Playbox Theatre, The Dream Factory, Stratford Road, Warwick, CV34 6LE or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3rd August.
Only candidates granted an interview will be contacted.