Administration Assistant, Spirit YPC
- Closes25th September 2018
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artformdance, theatre
- ContactSophie Boyce email@example.com
Part-time evening work (4.30pm - 8.30pm) in Kentish Town, London.
Monday - Friday.
Spirit YPC is an elite performing arts school, offering part-time training to the UK's exceptional young performers. We're proud to have a faculty of passionate industry professionals and proud to offer our students a family-like, encouraging environment where they can thrive.
The Administration Assistant's role is to oversee classes from Monday-Friday during the evenings. You will work at the dance studios answering emails and ensuring that students are registered and in class. During this time you will be the first line of contact for teachers/parents.
This is a part-time role for somebody extremely reliable who loves working with children, and would thrive within an energetic, passionate environment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Somebody extremely reliable with good time-keeping.
- Somebody who is excellent with children.
- Great English writing and communication skills.
- You’ll need to pass background and have 2 excellent personal references. We take safety and security very seriously.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour